2. The result was a loss of playoff revenue so steep that it actually hurt the cap situation of teams trying to find room to compete with the Warriors. The Finals were supposed to be the last hope, the last chance, and there were those who foolishly kept telling you not to count out LeBron James. Well, I've covered five LeBron Finals, and I'm here to tell you: he knew. He spoke about Golden State with a tone of "What can I do? They won 73 games, I beat them, they added Kevin Durant." The Cavaliers managed to make things close with a chance to win in Game 3 before Kevin Durant's cold-blooded, series-ending dagger. In the end, the Cavaliers got their requisite single face-saving game, but the end result was ... anticlimactic.
3. 2006年，哈茨与现任丈夫凯文共同创办了在线票务平台Eventbrite。自成立以来，这家公司先后从红杉资本（Sequoia Capital）和老虎全球基金（Tiger Global Management）等公司获得了总计1.4亿美元的投资。今年9月，它的票务销售总额达到了20亿美元。创业让哈茨不得不在与人沟通时运用坦率、且具有合作性的对话方式。她说：“我必须学会如何寻求帮助。所有人都认为创业是勇敢的举动，但我认为，更需要勇气的事情是，把自己摆到众人面前，同时努力达成协作。”
4. Major pharmaceutical companies, working with the American Cancer Society, will steeply discount cancer drugs for patients in African countries. Cancer kills 450,000 people across the continent each year, but many types here are among the most treatable: breast, cervical and prostate tumors.
5. Supporting Actor in a Comedy: Louie Anderson, “Baskets”
6. One of the country's largest clinics, JK Plastic Surgery Center founded by Joo Kwon, recently opened a hotel to better serve customers, who spend an average of $17,675 during a single visit.